UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Shadow, Young Lurcher

Jazz

Shadow came under SLR’s wing via a local rescue we work closely with. They had taken Shadow in at the request of a vet who had been asked by his owner to put the healthy young lad to sleep for no apparent reason.

Shadow looks to be no more than about 12 months old, & is in good condition. He is affectionate towards both adults & children, & gets on well with other dogs. he has been Chipped, Neutered,

Vaccinated, De flead and De-wormed.

If anyone is interested please visit our site http://mimsmum.proboards104.com/index.cgi?...1908&page=1 mobile number for Jenny is 07940 555574

shadowrescue.jpg

He is absolutely gorgeous :wub: :wub: , and exactly what I'm looking for, but I suspect I am a bit too far away to go and do a meet and greet with my other 3 dogs, would be a very long day for them. I really hope someone snaps this lad up soon or I may be tempted to do the 9 hour round trip for a visit!!!

Yep, all the time!!! I really hope he finds the perfect home soon, he looks fantastic and could be perfect for me and my lot, especially if he likes balls and toys, he could make a perfect flyball dog. I might have to look at my diary and work out if I can do a day out to Essex as some point!!!