UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Found: Crossbreed Bitch - Bristol Area

dirtychicken

We spent most of yesterday afternoon trying to catch a crossbreed bitch who was wandering around Easton-In-Gordano Services :(

She looks like a leggy terrier type crossbreed with a short coat and a long tail. She is white with ginger patches. Despite looking grubby, she looks reasonably healthy and her coat still has some sheen to it. She has recently had pups and doesn't look to be very old :(

After talking to the manageress at the services, it would appear that it had been initially thought that she had escaped from a van in the early hours of yesterday morning, but then transpired that she had been spotted in the area by the hotel staff throughout the previous night. So she had been in the area from the evening of Saturday 21st June. There is little doubt that she'd been abandoned as despite being terrified, she was choosing to stay within the boundaries of the services, even though there are vast fields bordering the area and houses beyond that.

The dog warden and police refused to do anything to help yesterday, but she was thankfully caught by the dog warden this morning. She is now at the kennels used by the North Somerset DW and will move into rescue in 7 days. They weren't very helpful with specific info so I can't say exactly where she is or exactly where she'll be :unsure:

I've had a look on the DogLost website and can't see a dog matching her description.

I know Rudi :( If she'd gone down one bank she would either have been on the slip road or the actual M5 :(

Thanks Phebe :flowers: I've just checked Petsaerch and have found a young JRT boy went missing in Clapton in Gordano just over 2 weeks ago but can't see anything else there.