UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I Is Exited

Ciren

i will try and answer all the questions :D

re the offlead there isnt really anywhere close that i could take her off the lead, also i wouldnt dare let her offlead close to a road and since i got the extendable i make sure she is on very short when we get to a road.

i put her treat ball with her dinner in her crate last night and it appears to be empty, it is at the back of her crate atm and i havent crawled in to get it.

she doesnt really have anyone to learn from except a EXTREMELY nutty black lab pup who bombs about and has been known to jump right over her even knocking her flying. she doent seem scared of him in fact she just ignores him and carries on sniffing about.

in fact when out on walks if we meet anyone else even walking there own dogs she would much rather go up to the human than the dog. considering what i have been told i thought that was rather odd as i would have thought she would be more comfortable with other dogs, but no its humans she goes to everytime.

end of the day she is a happy little thing and obviously loves her mum bless her :wub:

i will try and catch a video running but its hard as she does it so rarely.