UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Poo Picking Up - Do I Or Should I Leave It?

Kathyw

Just got a reply to my email to cardiac nurse. He said social worker has been trying to get hold of me for ages. Yea right.

I am here almost all day and we have an answerphone. He gave me her number. She has just come back from 3 weeks holidays and will be off again tomorrow until wednesday. This is supposed to be an emergency situation, by the time she gets back she need not bother. :angry: I don't want to listen to the trite shite that I just know she is going to come out with and the silly suggestions that oh will agree to and then ignore as soon as she leaves.

Off to get the washer thingy out.....................................................................

That was a non-starter. I am NOT allowed to use it and he doesn't want to. :angry: Looks like I am back to square one.

Now, I'm not married so not exactly good on the diplomacy front, but can't you tell him to **** off and just use the washer :unsure:

Now, I'm not married so not exactly good on the diplomacy front, but can't you tell him to **** off and just use the washer :unsure:

must be said, that would be my solution too.

My OH won't pick poo up. And he won't do the cat litter box - although he did do when I was pregnant. Bit annoying but then again he never said he would, if that makes sense.

Could I make him now? I suppose if it was a good enough reason. Although he'll mobilise the kids before he did it himself. And they'd love it too much. We don't bag up - just lob over the hedge. Tend to do it myself as I have reasonable aim and their version of 's**t-cricket' involving a blindfold and an old bat is a game too far for me!!!

Ok so he says you're not allowed to use the washer. What happens if you go ahead anyway?

Normal Ray wouldn't have said that in the first place.

It was not worth saying anything as it would have set him off big time. Plus I can get it where I want it but have had problems before using it, I lose my balance sometimes so going ahead anyway was foolish.

:GroupHug: Is there a medical reason for this behaviour?

Yes.

If the normal Ray ever spoke to me like that he wouldn't have any teeth left but when he is like this it's better for me to keep quiet.

He has calmed downed somewhat and if this follows the usual pattern, he will pick the poo up eventually. It's just not on to leave it for days in this weather.