UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Camera's With Anti Shake, Any Good

yena

I'm terrible at taking pictures, always end up with shakey ones. Anybody got one of them anti-shake jobbies and if so are they any good.

To show you now bad, these are what I took this morning

Not to bad

Picture101.jpg

Slowly getting worse

Picture102.jpg

Ooppppsss should I own up to this one

Picture103.jpg

My OH has an all singing all dancing with anti-this n anti-that n image stabliser - I can still take a really good out of focus photo :laugh:

I have found that having a glass of wine (or two) actually helps to steady the camera or me :unsure:

Edited by Rocky

My OH has an all singing all dancing with anti-this n anti-that n image stabliser - I can still take a really good out of focus photo :laugh:

I have found that having a glass of wine (or two) actually helps to steady the camera or me :unsure:

Good Lord these lot are bad enough in an evening when the wine is out, you have just given them the excuse for drinking in the day time too :laugh:

Looks like it would be worth buying one, at least my pics would just look a bit blurred around the edges, even with anti-shake :rolleyes: OH had a look last night, saw a Samsung I liked, can't remember the model though :unsure: Had a look at the konica minolta but, it's a bit big, I want more of a pocket camera.