UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Your Opinions Please

elricc

I would just like to say Thank you again to Laura for donating 10 lovely collars to us a few months ago, we have sold some via a mini auction here and will be also selling them on the Dogstar stalls at various shows over the summer

I would predict that the 10 collars will easily raise £ 80 for us ( maybe even more depending on where our stall is )

also when you are standing at a stand all day you need unusual and different products , the longer people stop and chat the more chance you have to talk to them about the organisation

I would be happy to pay £40 for collars to them sell, its how I do the elepoo products as well. I buy them with my own money ( rather than donate direct into our bank account ) and then I sell the items with 100 % of the sale price going to the Dogstar bank account

so if I had 40 pounds to donate into the Dogstar account I could buy these fantastic collars , know I could make a profit for Dogstar and have a stand that attracts people at shows

so for Dogstar its a very good idea and Mark and I will be in touch this week :flowers:

Sticking with the collar for your own dog incentive thing - and also mindful that £40 is a lot for an individual - how about combining ideas, have a thread for 10 collars, each person can choose for say £2 a time to sponsor one of the collars (so you'd need 20 people or less if people wanna have more goes) when the £40 target is reached those who took part go into a hat, the winner gets to pick the rescue from a list and gets a collar for their own dog.