UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

New Flyball Box,

cocoa

hello

we are looking at getting a flyball box for me at home, Steve has said for the lest 2 years he would get me one for my birthday but i was not sure.

with my birthday coming up again and he still being into flyball ( like a mad thing ) i think it would be lovely to have my own box at home to do my own box work and train a little more to when i have time.

but which box and why ? we have 2 box,s on the team both have there good and bad points

and who is the best person to go to, to get the box made from ?

hello

we are looking at getting a flyball box for me at home, Steve has said for the lest 2 years he would get me one for my birthday but i was not sure.

with my birthday coming up again and he still being into flyball ( like a mad thing ) i think it would be lovely to have my own box at home to do my own box work and train a little more to when i have time.

but which box and why ? we have 2 box,s on the team both have there good and bad points

and who is the best person to go to, to get the box made from ?

We got ours from Premier - I believe they can do both types but if you ring them they'd confirm that. Their website addy is: http://www.premier-agility.co.uk/

If you think the prices are a bit steep, I know that they sell off 'used' stock at the end of the season :)