UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Himself Is Going To See The Vet.

Kathyw

Well the Previcox seem to be working and inflammation was the cause as Himslef is now walking without any problems and he has only had 1 tablet so far. He is on them for a week and then takes a break to be re-assessed. Hopefully this will sort him out.

Thanks again for all the good thoughts.

We have an ageing Yorkie - Teddy, he has been with us now for just over a year.(he's believed to be about 14)

He has got various joint and spine issues(doesn't stop him beating the cats to the cat flap though!!!!! :glare:

Like your little one he can be a disruptive influence on a walk, due to the length of time taken on each blade of grass, or on the occassion where my attention was taken and thinking he would not wonder far, turned back to see - a tiny 'wonky' yorkie heading in the opposite direction at'warp' speed and had to send one of the collies ahead to head him off cause I couln't catch up quick enough ( i blame it on wearing flip flops that day!!!! :wub:

But we also found that trying to stop him coming for a long walk with the others also caused a problem ( neighbours commented on whether we had shut a seagull in the house while we were out!!!!)

But, we found a fab bag by COUNTRYMUN, that we take out with us now. It just looks like a casual bag, nothing 'iffy' looking like some of these pet carriers around at the mo, and we find once His Lordship has had enough, he goes in the bag for a bit of a rest.

You have to smile at these older Yorkshire terrorists, they have such determination!!!!!

Good luck with your little chaps problems :wink:

Windy

Thank you Windy fir your post. Made me laugh as I could 'see' Teddy running off when you weren't watching - Himself all over.

I shall investigate the carrier thingy.

We used a baby carrier for Raffles. Bought at the boot fair part of a country fair. Raffles had got tire and was too heavy to carry for long so Ray bought this baby carry (sling I think it's called) popped Raffles in it and Raffles actua;ly nodded off in it so we took it everywhere with us just in case but I have a feeling that Himself would not sit in it so will have a look at the one you mentioned.

Thanks again - enjoyable post.