UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I'm Just Showing Off My Lovely Oldies Club Dogs...

melissa

:wub: :wub: OH MY!!! I'm in love again!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

What fantastic photo's!!

I fell in love with him the minute I clapped eyes on him, he was a hippo in a former life as he wallows in mud/pooh/ dirty puddles nearly everyday but it still doesn't put me off

They're lovely :wub: . can I ask their names and how old they are.

Roly (the scruffy grey) Snoopy the 'people person' - they are both approaching 12 or maybe 12! I fostered them in September last year and 'failed'. They are half brother & sister same mum obviously different dads! They are devoted to each other never a cross growl over anything but Snoopy (the bitch) is def top dog! Roly is very timid & scared of everything (except me :) ) but Snoopy is the oppisite full of confidence they are a joy to have around and have adapted to life here even though they had a very different lifestyle before.

Roly (the scruffy grey) Snoopy the 'people person' - they are both approaching 12 or maybe 12! I fostered them in September last year and 'failed'. They are half brother & sister same mum obviously different dads! They are devoted to each other never a cross growl over anything but Snoopy (the bitch) is def top dog! Roly is very timid & scared of everything (except me :) ) but Snoopy is the oppisite full of confidence they are a joy to have around and have adapted to life here even though they had a very different lifestyle before.

My goodness...the same mum :ohmy: . Obviously my knowledge of genetics isn't up to much: I would NEVER have guessed that.

Roly and Snoopy are :wub: