UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

If You Have A Touring Caravan

halfpenny

Milton Haven caravan park in the North east Coast of Scotland.http://www.swscotland.clara.net/miltonhaven/

Sorry not sure how to put a link on.

Anyway if you own a static here you can take your dogs but they cant be rented ouut....the owner has 2 for rent but doesn't allow dogs BUT If you have a tourer then you can take your dogs....There is a private beach...a menagerie of rescued goats, sheep, chickens ducks and wild swans that nest every year....a heron that comes and visits too...there are woodland and coastal walks and loads to do near by like walk to Johnshaven for a pint and taxi back for £6....

Brilliant place

We love it havent met anyone that doesnt

Highly recommended

should have also so said they dont allow dogs in tents but if you do park your tent be prepared for the resident cats to climb in and cuddle you during the night or bring you presents of recent catches so to speak

The baby rabbits (Wild) were out last weekend most of them Black :wacko:

I have to agree with Edith on this , i would highlyrecommend this site i was up there a couple of weeks ago and it is a lovely site with lovely walks for the dogs .

I am lucky it is not very far from me , so i am hoping to get back up very soon for another chill out :biggrin:

Fiona xx