UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mal's Now Coughing And Snoring

BillyMalc

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all so much for your support, you don't know half how much it's appreciated :flowers:

All I can say - and I'll hopefully say this many more times! :rolleyes: - is that there ain't no roller coaster ride on this earth that is as wild as the one that Mal's taking me on :wub:

He didn't have the most quiet of nights, and neither did Kiera, so consequently neither did I :sleep: This morning he didn't get out of bed until I was ready to take them out, which is unlike Mal so I was worried sick. He seemed back to his good old self during his walk though and scoffed his brekkies :) Neighbour reported at lunch time that Mal hadn't coughed once, and was his usual self, and after work I took them for an hour's walk round the nature reserve. I'm not letting Mal off at the mo, but he had me near running for so long that I was out of breath - which caused him to look up with a look of disgust on his face! :laugh:

Just spoken to the oncologist again (I'm starting to warm to that man, finally!) and he is 90% sure that it's kennel cough. So off to the vet's we'll go again tomorrow, and if they are even slightly worried he's promised me that they (vet) can call and they'll do their best to get Mal admitted sooner. Mal meanwhile is now just asking when tea is going to be served. You gotta love that man!! :wub: :wub:

I never thought that I'd ever be happy to hear that a friend's dog has kennel cough! :biggrin: :biggrin: Just spoken to one.eyed.dog and potty Lottie has got it too. We went out for a walk together on Sunday, and Mal started coughing on Sunday night, so that explains it! :) :) I'm sure you'll appreciate the context in which I'm so relieved that Mal appears to be having a slight bout of kennel cough! :) :)

I never thought that I'd ever be happy to hear that a friend's dog has kennel cough! :biggrin: :biggrin: Just spoken to one.eyed.dog and potty Lottie has got it too. We went out for a walk together on Sunday, and Mal started coughing on Sunday night, so that explains it! :) :) I'm sure you'll appreciate the context in which I'm so relieved that Mal appears to be having a slight bout of kennel cough! :) :)

Cheers mate. LOL

She's stopped now. If I get no sleep the next few days (she sleeps with me) someone is in trouble :laugh:

One kn4ckered eyed dog x

Cheers mate. LOL

She's stopped now. If I get no sleep the next few days (she sleeps with me) someone is in trouble :laugh:

One kn4ckered eyed dog x

You should have that on your noo personalised licence plate LOL! :laugh:

Mal and Kiera both sleep with me, and despite having been flead, Kiera is scratching like a scratchy thing on a scratchy day, so if it ain't Mal coughing it's her scratching and biting away. I ain't got a hope in hell to catch a decent night's sleep! :huh:

Kiera will be having a bath tomorrow (ssssshhhh, nobody tell her!), hope that that'll help.

Kennel cough? ironically, under the circumstances, that must be such a relief. :)

I hope he's feeling better. This may be totally wrong but have you tried Piriton? Twice last year my boy had inverse sneezing, snoring and other nasal issues, the vet thought it might be kennel cough, I gave him a Piriton and it went away - it was hayfever, I know its early and there are other concerns but thought I would just put my tuppence in?

Hope he feels better soon :GroupHug:

Marie