chrissie

Cross-posted for Kirsty:

"Name: Peg

Sex: Bitch

Breed: Rough coated lurcher

Colour: Fawn and White

Neutered: Yes

Microchipped: Yes, registered to TIA Greyhound Rescue

Collar: Black leather fishtail collar with red hearts. Peg lost her disc the day before she went missing but still has her collar on

Distinguishing marks: Peg has no dew claws

Photo-0012.jpg

My friend has just contacted me to say her lurcher girl Peg has gone missing. She ran off from the fields behind their house yesterday in Methley, Leeds, LS26. She has done this recently and come home of her own accord quite soon or the last time was quickly handed in to nearby Springfield Kennels. My friend has rung the police, dog warden and local kennels and is trying everywhere. She thinks Peg keeps running off as she is on a diet and is going off in search of food although there have been travellers in the area passing though so she may be anywhere.

She is very friendly with people and ok with other dogs unless they are boistorous.

My friend Margaret is really upset and worried and i have met Peg and she is lovely. Please cross post this everywhere so Peg can come home safe :GroupHug:

If you have info please ring Margaret on 07523047602 or email Kirsty on [email protected]

Thankyou"

Thanks, think the site was down when initially she tried (she had the correct site details) :flowers: . The good news is ....

Peg has been found -

"Peg is home safe. My friend has just rung to say that earlier today someone who lives down the road had been out with her dog and seen a 'lurcher found' poster and had come to tell her. Margaret rang the number and Peg was with the lady and her alsation dog. She had taken her in as she had seen her on the road narrowly being missed by a couple of cars

While we have been worrying she has been eating tuna and tongue

Thankyou to all those that have cross posted for me"

:biggrin: