UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Blaze - 13week Old Puplet

joshnbecks

Blaze is a 13 week old Black & Tan mixed breed pup. . He is quite small and we think he will probably be collie size or smaller when he finishes growing. Blaze loves people and other dogs and in most respects is a typical lively puppy but..........

We are looking for a very special and understanding home for Blaze. Blaze did not have a great start in life and it appears that he was never taken outside before coming in to rescue. He is gradually gaining confidence outdoors provided he has some moral support but there is one main problem. Because he was never taken outside, Blaze has grown up learning that inside is the only place to toilet and this is making his house training a slow process. He needs a home with someone around all the time to continue teaching him proper etiquette and possibly another calm, older dog to set an example. Once this small problem has been overcome Blaze will make a fantastic addition to any family.

Blaze is vaccinated and microchipped. He will need to be neutered at a suitable age as part of the adoption agreement

He is at Poplar Farm Kennels in Cambs

Blaze%20004.jpg

http://www.poplarfarmkennels.org.uk/

What a lovely guy. I'm sure he'll be a super dog once trained and at least he's a puppy. When I got Jess she was three and always toileted indoors. It took a while but she is clean now though still doesn't ask for the loo......luckily the others do. Mags :bigheart3:

Edited by callie'smum

• 3 weeks later...

We thought at first that it was adverse press about the Rotti's in their area that caused the problem, they were told by a friend that there was Rotti in him. In fact we think that his colouring stems from Saluki but I doubt there is any PB dogs within 5 generations.

The problem was simply that their young daughter and Blaze didnt hit it off and we are pleased that he has come back with nothing against him at all.

Here he is.................

2424491317_fb42dbba07.jpg

• 2 weeks later...