UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Difficulty With Posts

Marie

Hello

I have just joined the Refuge and would like to post details about a home needed for Benny, one of our rescue dogs. I represent Three Counties Dog Rescue in Lincolnshire. I am the website manager.

However, when I try to start a new topic about Benny I receive a message that I don't have permission. I cannot contact an administrator for help via the link either! So I hope someone will be able to advise me please.

Thank you very much.

Marie

hello and welcome to Refuge. you will need to to to applications at the top of the page and fill in an online form to apply to be a rescue representative for your chosen rescue. Once you get the go ahead you will have permission to post dogs in the rescue section :)

Hello

I have just joined the Refuge and would like to post details about a home needed for Benny, one of our rescue dogs. I represent Three Counties Dog Rescue in Lincolnshire. I am the website manager.

However, when I try to start a new topic about Benny I receive a message that I don't have permission. I cannot contact an administrator for help via the link either! So I hope someone will be able to advise me please.

Thank you very much.

Marie

Hi Marie, and welcome to The Refuge :)

In order to post dogs for rehoming, you need to apply for rescue membership. If you follow the link on this thread, your application will be forwarded to admin.

rescue membership

Edited to say that Helly beat me to it :rolleyes:

Hi Marie, and welcome to The Refuge :)

In order to post dogs for rehoming, you need to apply for rescue membership. If you follow the link on this thread, your application will be forwarded to admin.

rescue membership

Edited to say that Helly beat me to it :rolleyes:

Hello Elaine

Thanks for your quick reply. I have followed the link and filled in an application but an error message came up saying there was already an application waiting to be considered. I have not filled in this form before but will wait for a reply in any case.

Thanks again

Marie

yeh but mine didnt include fancy links. I sent marie on a 'find it somewhere at the top' mission :laugh:

Thanks for the advice Helly. I am waiting for an application to be considered.

I look forward to taking part in the Refuge forums.

Marie

Hello Elaine

Thanks for your quick reply. I have followed the link and filled in an application but an error message came up saying there was already an application waiting to be considered. I have not filled in this form before but will wait for a reply in any case.

Thanks again

Marie

I think it's just a glitch in the system that tells you there's already an application. From what I can see, it went through okay :)