UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dog Friendly B&b Dun Laoghaire

Lydford

We are having a holiday in Ireland in June this year and on the way back need to overnight in the Dun Laoghaire area, ready to catch the ferry back over the next day at 11am.

Does anyone know a dog friendly B&B in that area, in easy travelling distance of the ferry port where we could stay for one night?

If you are willing to get up and be on the road at 8:30 there is a Travel lodge in Rathmines in Dublin that takes pets.

This is taking into account the appalling traffic and the need to be there maybe an hour before?

You'll probably only really need an hour to get from Rathmines to Dun Laoighire.

Also there are apartments in Sandymount, it's beautiful there, again about an hour from Dun Laoighire.

http://www.holidayapartments.ie/

I'll have a hunt over the next few days and update you again over the weekend if that's ok?

I'll also ask on my own board for you :flowers:

If you do end up staying any distance from the port and need rush hour traffic reports tune into Dublin City FM 103.2 between 7am-10am & 4pm-7pm Monday-Friday and listen to the Livedrive.

You'll get up to the minute traffic reports based on the traffic management camera networks and drivers texting in and if you text in a request they'll tailor a traffic report for you. And there'll probably a few texts in from me complaining about the M50 :laugh: