UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dog Collar With Welsh Dragon On It?

Rileyroo

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got some welsh dragon ribbon from a local shop before now (for someone on here if I remember rightly!!). If you can get hold of some (or I'm happy to try but I don't go into town very often) then I'm sure Al at TRPD will happily run a collar up for you. When do you need it by??

It would be good to have it for St David's Day - she's a Llanelli girl originally so should be proud of her welsh roots :laugh: .

I wonder how easy it is to find dragon ribbon in London - John Lewis might have some. I can look on my way home tonight.

Would TRPD be able to do it in time do you think?

Okay Al says yes! Assuming the trim gets there quickly and the post office don't start playing silly beggars she'll be able to get one done. Let me know if you want it and when you've sorted out the ribbon. :wink: It won't be more expensive than a normal TRPD collar, so around £5 at the most. (Inc postage)

Edited by JACKYSIAN

Where do I get the trim sent to, Jacky? Is it the TRPD address I'd send a cheque to?

Yes please. Do you need it again?

If you could let me know when it's going. Also what type of collar : martingale, normal, half-check and what size, then I can make sure Al knows whats what.

:flowers: :flowers: