UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Burns Tinned Food

celeste

Was just wondering if anyone had tried Burns tinned food yet ? I quite fancy giving it a go but would have to buy from Burns which means a whole case of the stuff :wacko: , Spud's never been keen on Burns kibble but he might like the tinned stuff as a change from his usual cooked lamb mince.

Yes, I bought some just to try it for a change from Naturediet. The dogs love it but it smells really strong and makes me heave so they only get it when their dad's making their meals!

I thought it was very expensive too, but it is only for an occasional treat. I'll probably buy them some more in the future but wouldn't feed it as their regular food.

Where did you get it from ? I'd much rather buy a couple of tins than buy a whole case and find Little Lord Spuddyboy turns his snooty little nose up at it :rolleyes:

[/qI rang them along time ago for advise. They sent some sample bags of complete. (don’t get excited though, handful per bag), information on their products plus vets within your own area who stock their product. Maybe that’s the way just to buy and try a couple of tins.

uote]