UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Anyone Near Welwyn, Please?

Fee

Someone in Milton Keynes has kindly offered a dog ramp to the Oldies Club. This would be brilliant to loan out to any fosterers with larger older dogs who can't get in and out of the car easily.

Is there anyone in the MK area who could collect this for us and hold onto it until we can arrange to get it picked up and taken to one of our committee members?

Edited by Fee

Really sorry, I've just re-read the e-mail and I got totally the wrong end of the stick :blush02:

The place where the ramp needs picking up from is in Welwyn, Herts not Milton Keynes :wacko:

Sorry for the confusion - and can anyone help in the Welwyn area please?

OH and I work in Welwyn Garden City which is next door to Welwyn but we live near Huntingdon in Cambridgeshire.

We will be glad to collect it for you. I am off work now until 2nd Jan. OH's last day is tomorrow so would need details asap if you would like us to do it unless it can wait until the new year. :flowers:

OH and I work in Welwyn Garden City which is next door to Welwyn but we live near Huntingdon in Cambridgeshire.

We will be glad to collect it for you. I am off work now until 2nd Jan. OH's last day is tomorrow so would need details asap if you would like us to do it unless it can wait until the new year. :flowers:

Thank you Hayley :flowers:

I'm waiting for the lady to get back to me with the full address, but I'm sure it would be fine to collect after the Christmas break. I'll PM you the details as soon as I get them.

We ultimately need to get it to Liz in Norfolk, so Cambridgeshire would be the right direction!

if above poster cannot help i work in Welwyn Garden city and unfortunately i AM at work all through Christmas. PM me if i can help.

Thank you. I've asked if the lady who has if is OK to hold onto it until after new year, but if there's a problem with that I'll get back to you :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Dawnie, but it now look as though we need to get it to Warrington rather than Norfolk :wacko:

I'm hoping we might end up with a transport run in that direction that we can tag it onto.

Edited by Fee