UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Authorization Mismatch

Tilly1712

Please can anyone help with this. I tried to reply to my post in the Transport section but get the message below; does anyone know what it means please? The fact that it's let me post this makes me wonder if it's something to do with my transport thread. Any ideas please?

The error returned was:

Authorization mismatch - please go back and try again. If you have been trying to access a function incorrectly, please use the proper method.

That's a technical glitch that happens to everyone at some time or other here. If it's a long post sometimes it's easier to write it in Word then copy and paste it. I usually get round it by clicking away from the topic and then going back into it and trying to reply again, works most of the time :flowers:

That's a technical glitch that happens to everyone at some time or other here. If it's a long post sometimes it's easier to write it in Word then copy and paste it. I usually get round it by clicking away from the topic and then going back into it and trying to reply again, works most of the time :flowers:

Thanks phoebejo (and thanks Snow for the reply to my PM). I've tried again and all seems fine!