UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Anyone On Face Book

sparkle

Me too :biggrin: It's really not helping my productivity levels in work...

Me three, and if i see an empty garden or aquarium, then im off buying things in the middle !! :unsure:

What the heck do you do with the pirate thing ??? Now that has completely confused me!!

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kept trying and trying this morning to send 1 drink to all my friends, but it kept coming up with an error page, so I gave in. Then I got a drink back, so it looks like I've sent about a million out and they *did* go through. :laugh:

I kept trying and trying this morning to send 1 drink to all my friends, but it kept coming up with an error page, so I gave in. Then I got a drink back, so it looks like I've sent about a million out and they *did* go through. :laugh:

:mad: I thought you were trying to get me drunk cos I am special, I didn't realise you were doing that to everyone! :mecry:

Ok thanks clear as mud now !! I did sail for ages..but me boat didnt seem to be going anywhere lol

You have to keep clicking through when it says things like 'Avast' and then you go to islands and get to pillage houses. :unsure:

I've been stuck with worse :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Right I got my pirate (shiver me timbers) and I've lost it again :ohmy: can't find it on profile. Where's it gone?????

edit

Found it but, it says they've got problems, don't tell me I've broken that as well :wacko: :wacko:

Edited by yena