UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Arnica After Castration

gooster

Hi Gooster

I'm no expert, but gave Sooty Arnica after her mammary strip, and i think it helped tremendously. She weighs in at about 6kg, and I was advised to give her 30c 3 times daily for a few days. As I understand it, homeopathic remedies are meant to be given until they start to work, so we gave them to her for three days.

Hope that helps, but I'm sure someone with more knowledge than me will be along.

i don't know if Muriel posts on here? but she told me, to give Arnica 30c for 3 days before and 3 days after, 3x a day or something like that?

Meg had her spey in January, and 2 dew claws removed, and everything was healed up nicely within days, no swelling or worries.

good luck Eddie :wub:

Put this in RMF, but thought I'd repeat it here...

We are back from the vets - we picked him up at 3.30. They did his dewclaw for us too (cost us extra though - £120 :ohmy: ) He is not allowed to go for a walk for 3 days and then it's lead walks only for another 7 days :huh: He has got metacam liquid stuff to take as well to help take the pain away from his leg. We have a wound check appointment on Friday and then his stitches are coming out the following Friday (hope that's all included in the £120 :unsure: ) Ed is currently curled up in his cage waiting for his scrambled egg and boiled rice to cool down enough so he can eat it :wub: :wub: :wub:

Here is a picture of the little man

56be730bdef3791049e9adde3c26c33e.JPG