UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Ollie Got Attacked Yesterday

selina

He doesn't seem to be to bothered by his ordeal, I'm so glad, he was a little growly towards two collies today but they did run over to say helo, he soon settled down.

I thoroughly cleaned his ear and then sprayed a oad of colloidal silver on it to kill any nasty bugs and he seems to be fine, will still keep spraying the CS on for a few days just in case.

Thanks everyone.

I didn't realise how shocked I was til later in the evening, I was quite calm throughout, I had it in the back of my mind that me panicking wouldn't help matters, later on I felt really sickly and generally not quite right.

I think I also had one of those moments when you just realise how much they mean to you :wub_anim:

Liz

he is most definitely one of the family, we all love him to bits, himand rufus (the other welshie) just crack me up when they are running around together, mostly morning walk, barking there heads off as only welshies know how, and then when Titch joins in, he's like a little rabbit weaving in and out of the other two and they go nuts trying to catch him.

I've been desperately trying to get a vid of the three of them to show you all, the people that see him don't believe he's 11, its a bit hard when you are carrying poo bags, chuckit, leads and a camera though :thumbsdown_anim: