UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Animal Communication

Jemimap

I got part of Dylan's reading yesterday:

He does seem in a lot of distress. He says he feels very panicky and his heart is beating very strongly. Even when he is lying down it is stronger than he thinks it ought to be and when someone comes near he feels that he may be let out and gets quite hyper. He wants to control this but doesn't feel he can at present.

He is an 'on edge' dog, he worrys and over guards. This may be why he is panicky. Not sure about the being let out - he'll only go in the garden for a wee if he has to :rolleyes: He does get hyper when people arrive and this is something i have been working on a lot recently, he is improving but does look ike he's struggling to contain himself

I had an image of him chasing his tail first one way and then the other - not sure if this is a metaphor for what he is feeling.

This may well be a metaphor - he has good days and bad days. BUT he does sometimes chase his tail unti he gets dizzy and then staggers off :laugh:

He mentioned that people think he is ferocious - is he trying to jump up to get the lead or something and almost knocking them over?

As he is such a big dog people are generally wary. When he reacts to another dog he will lunge and bark and people have said to me - he shouldn't be out, he needs putting down :mecry:

He has so much energy to expend and feels so cooped up; he wants to be out and about and not on a lead.

He needs to run really fast and get all of this energy out of him. He said "I'm just going round the bend in here" - always on a lead, want to chase the other dogs, not to be cruel or mean I just need to get this energy out of me. He's whimpering when he can't get out and doesn't understand why he's there. I couldn't get anything from him about why he was there.

Dylan is never ever off lead, i cannot risk it and it is for his safety that i do so. He has never hurt another dog but i do live in fear of him being reported because he is so big and noisy. He does have a long line and wherever possible this is left to trail so he can run with his friends. He waits until i say he can run and looks so sad if i have to stop him (he can get over excited) again we are working a lot on his manners when playing so that this will happen less. I've always had the feeling he doesn't like being onlead so much but will accept it anyway, he hates his gentle leader but never ever stops me putting it on :wub:

Panicking was the overriding feeling and boundless trapped energy.

Again not sure specifically about the panicking but trapped energy i can understand, he gets lots of exercise but he can't alway run and play when he would like.

It upset me quite a bit at first but now i'm glad he has a way to tell me how he feels and i have spoken to the person who did his reading and she will be asking him specfic questions so hopefully i can help him some more.

Definitly food for thought :mecry: :wub:

I've emailed Sally a couple of times she did the animal communication on Molly, some of the things she said, even OH couldn't believe it. When she sent Reiki healing, you can feel the difference in Molly. I certainly would be interested in going on a Reiki course. I just think how can they find out so much by just looking at a photo? :unsure:

How has he behaved since the reading was done? You may see a difference over a number of days. It's so good to get an insight into how they feel. If only the could talk. But then they wouldn't always tell you things if they thought you would worry anyway I imagine. Is Dylan a Ridgeback? We have similar problems with our 2 Vizsla boys. People don't understand they might be big but just have tons of energy, are quick clumsy and just want to go say hi. Unfortunately they do bark when they do it so they end up on the lead more than off too because of others being around. It's awful to be fearful all of the time that your dogs are going to scare someone and will be reported. Especially with all of the hype going on at the moment.

Dylan is absolutely gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

When I saw this thread when you first posted it, it reminded me that I'd forgotten to send off my picture of Lenny for a reading. Now that its come back up, its reminded me again!!! I am going to send the pic off now before I forget again :confused:

(is there an emoticon for 'having a blonde moment'? If not, there should be cos I'm always having one!!!)