UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Older Dogs

jelly

Hello everyone, Its been a while since I posted on here, still read all the goings on.

I have another additions to the family, a 12 week old Jrt, to join the other mad animals,

My staffie eddie, is now 8 years old, but he still acts like a 8 month old pup, charging around, and just being

pain in the rear end, (I do love him dearly) He seems to have alot more energy now than he did when he was a pup.

Just wondered if anyone else has experienced the same. It makes me laugh to watch him playing with the young pup, he is so gentle, like he knows he could hurt her, its such a shame these dogs have such a bad name.

Will post pics later of all the tribe together, I actually have missed sharing my tribe with you all.

Hope to find everyone well.

nice to be posting again.

Jelly

Nice to see you posting. Please do put piccies up of your crew. 12 week old JRT you say? Oh my. :wub:

Quite often your older dogs do find a new lease of life when you bring another dog in. It's lovely to watch them together. When they get older still they seem to go into a 2nd puppyhood only this time round they seem to have an attitude of up yours mate I'm retired now you can't tell me what to do. Thankfully they are more settled and don't really do anything that alarms you. For some reason they seem to get away with it. :wub: