UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

What I Wish I'd Known Before You Came!

JACKYSIAN

Cromwell - I wish I'd known how scared you were. Then I could of worked harder to protect you and teach you your fears were now unfounded.

Tiz - I wish I'd known what a complex little soul you are. I would of learnt how to deal with your character changes and not just assume you were being naughty.

Cooper - I wish I'd of know how much duvet a tiny little dog could take up, I'd of bought a king sized bed.

Sidney - I wish I'd know what a star you'd turn out to be, I might of bought you sister home too!!! :wub: I also wish I'd know how obsessed with tennis balls you'd be....I'd of bought shares!!! :laugh:

Please add your own. :flowers:

Mac - I wish I'd known what was going on inside your head / body right from the start. It probably wouldn't have changed the final outcome but it could have saved you and the people around you much distress :mecry:

Riley - I'm glad I knew nothing - discovering a little more about you every day is wonderful. You never fail to do something that lifts my spirits each day. :wub:

Cliffy - got you as a puppy so have spent 6 great years finding out all about you.

Archie - I wish I had known how much you like to wee inside and that you are completly oblivious to all my training attempts

Tessie - I wish your 1st two years on this earth were not as traumatic or as pain filled as I have recently discovered :mecry: (she is 8 now)... :wub: