UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Animal Communications

yena

Anybody else had a reply from a Animal Communicator, this is the reply I received from a lovely person called Sally. I'll let you read it first than tell you what I thought of the result.

Hi Maria My name is Sally and you already know I am learning to be an animal communicator. This afternoon I received your email from Ruth and I sat down and communicated with Molly and hope this will help you. First of all I couldn't feel any aches or pains or illnesses at all. The one thing I felt was a great sadness. She said she had lost a friend (I dont know whether this was animal or human). One of her friends is a black cat. She loves to play but not at the moment. Maria is very sad and this makes her sad. Molly loves a fire it keeps her nice and warm. She plays with a squeaky red ball or a squeaky chop. Her favourite food is chicken breast. Sometimes Maria gives her toast for breakfast. Her blanket is a yellowy/cream colour. She has a red lead. Is she having problems with eating at the moment? I have just picked that up while sending this email. About 3.30pm this afternoon I sent Reiki healing to Molly and I wondered if you noticed any difference in her. Please let me know if any of this fits with Molly. I feel really nervous but I have given you what I felt and heard. With LoveSally

My feelings on the reading and my reply to Sally

I couldn't feel any aches or pains or illnesses - Molly since we have had her, as not had one day of illness. Great sadness, the loss of a friend - could this be the puppy she had been taken in with.Friend is a black cat - I've never had cats but, don't know about the people who had her before. The strange thing is her puppy was black.Loves to play, but not at the moment - she does play at time, she lies on her back with her feet in the air, moving her toy inbetween her front paws. But, not all the time. Maria is very sad and this makes her sad - Very true, I'd heard that my Son (he's a Royal Engineer) is going to return to Iraq to do another 6 month tour.Plays with a ball or squeaky chop - I haven't noticed her playing with any particular toy.Favourite food is chicken breast - We feed Molly Wagg, which is left down all the time, so they can eat when they want. So I'm unable to say yes or no to this one.Toast for breakfast - All the dogs are given toast for breakfastBlanket is yellowy/cream colour - Molly doesn't have a blanket, however her new bed is brown/cream. But, Molly prefers to lie in Yena's bed.Red lead - Molly's new collar and lead are pinkProblems with eating a the moment - Because we have to muzzle Molly, to eat she will paw the food out the dish and pick it up through the muzzle. Reiki healing - It would be a bit difficult for me to say whether this had helped the problem of the attacks. However, I must say, last night Molly sat and look at me with the most beautiful eyes. It was like she was trying to tell me something.

Some of the things are so true, loves to play, my sadness, the toast, Molly's bed, her lead and problems with eating. When I wrote about the Reiki healing, I was almost in tears. The other things, well we've only had Molly for 7 years, she was with her previous owners for 7, so some of the things could relate to them years. All in all I think it is a fantastic reading and I find it unbelievable that somebody could get so much information on your dog by just looking at a picture.

I've had a reading done on Sheena very recently and her behaviour afterwards was amazing. She looked at me too and became very loving. There has definitely been a change between us since as though we deeply understand each other if that makes sense. My reading was more indepth than yours. Not one liners but whole explanations of particular things but I guess your reading is from someone only just starting out? So seems pretty darn good.

I found out some rather unpleasant things about Sheena which does explain all of her fears and all of her behaviour. Very sad and quite shocking. I said to the lady I hope it's wrong but I don't think it is as it really does tie in with how she is.

i had kass done by ruthiborrowadog

below are excerpts from the reading

What a lovely girl!

When we started talking she was so, so sad. I asked her why, and she said because you are. She isn't in any serious pain, just very tired. Is she on medication? She seemed to think you had done something to make her feel less discomfort.

'I was troublesome when I was young. But its unimportant now.' (?What is important now?) 'My people are important. I love them and I really want to carry on looking after them, but I'm too tired.'

She mentioned sweeties. I got a picture of jelly babies, but that might be my interpretation!

She's frequently woozy nowadays - disconnected. Its all very tiring trying to stay alert. Too difficult.

'Mel understands me, although sometimes she doesn't listen to me. I am her helper. She thinks she is boss, but I get my own way when its important.'

'When I go I am not leaving her, I'm staying around'

'I'm a busybody - or I was when I had the energy. And a chatterbox (I heard quite a shrill voice, a bit of a fishwife type!) but I don't bother much nowadays. Its frustrating because I used to enjoy being in the thick of things. Sometimes I still want to be, but, well, you know...'

'When I go I'd like it to be here at home, with mum. Tell her its OK to cry, I'd rather she did than that she tried to hide it. Tell her to trust me when I tell her I am ready - to trust herself to know what I am saying. Mummy Mel is my world.' Actually I suspect that the going is no big deal for her - but she knows that it is for you.

At that point I told her that she had me blubbing now, and that I would go and tell you what she had said. I asked if she would be happy to talk to me again, and she said yes. But that it wasn't necessary - you'll know what she is saying.

-----------------------------

Gosh Mel, that was a difficult one to be my first case on my own! But once you told me that there might only be a few days I really had to do Kass first. I'm sorry there wasn't more, but she really isn't interested in saying very much. Her one concern is you, really. Animal communication deals entirely with feelings - and Kass really only has room for her tiredness and her love for you. Whatever the old issues were, she really has lost interest in them.

At this point I am feeling a tad inadequate. If you would like a proper animal communicator to talk to Kass I can recommend James French (www.rekicare.co.uk) or Julia Meads (www.inca-1.co.uk) - and they can as easily talk to Kass once she has gone to the Rainbow Bridge as before.

If you trust the thoughts that come into your head when you are with Kass I'm sure you will get whatever else you need to know. But if you want me to ask specific questions then please fire away.

my responses were

thank you so much for that i didnt think she was in pain yet but got painkillers just in case.

she does sleep a lot these days and although she is top dog in our house she doesnt do the big guard dog thing when people knock at the door anymore because her hearing isnt too good these days (those she can tell if the fridge door opens from two rooms away) so maybe she feels that shes no longer looking after us.

she was a bit of a nightmare when she was younger so strong willed and stubborn lol

sweetie is what i call her always have (along with woo and mummys little tumour) and its jelly tots that have significance to us lol i trained her with them as a puppy and still periodically buy her a packet

she does look confused sometimes the remnants from her last stroke i think and is a little senile and greedy because she forgets shes eaten (or has she lol)

yes i do understand her she is my soul dog and the first i ever had from a puppy and im perfectly aware that im not boss she reminds me all the time but i do try occasionally she is also my helper she brings on the puppies that arrive too early to have left their mum and teaches the handrears their manners all this despite not "doing" puppies she does it to help me im sure

busybody definitely if any of the dogs have a tiff she makes it her fight lol so was always in the thick of things she doesnt bother much anymore but i did catch her playing with the puppy earlier

she is very vocal we call her kassie wooo cos she wooos all the time

the main thought i had in my head is that although tired she doesnt look ready if you know what i mean and i figured she may want to go at home she has in the past when i have had to pts my oldies looked at me like im a murderer when i come home without them and always sems relieved when we come back home if we have her in the car in case we are taking her too i suppose

she will go at home now and when she tells me nothings too much for my little princess, i say my because steve is not really included in our relationship kass has this i was here before you attitude and will not do anything he asks without looking to me first to see if she really has to obey him lol she has only in the last few months started taking food from him in case hes trying to poison her :laugh: weve only been together ten years!