UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hello. Another Newbie.

Careli

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the refuge so thought I'd better introduce myself. Some refugees may already know me from another forum :biggrin:

Me and my other half (k9cockney) live on the London/Essex Border directly opposite Wanstead Park.

I am a fully qualified and licensed Canine Myotherpist (Canine Sports & Remedial Massage Therapist) working under direct referral from vets within (and in some cases out of) my local area

We are owned by Bruno 4 (rehomed from Teckels in May 2004) and Suka 4 1/2 (who was rescued and brought over from Italy by Alison from Springfield Rescue, Chelmsford in Oct 2004)

Here is just a couple of my favourite piccies of them

2004_1126Image0190.jpg

2006_0617surf0167.jpg

2006_0701frog0195.jpg

2005_0304Image0172.jpg

Canine Myotherpists treat conditions involving the soft tissues - muscle, fascia ligaments, tendons etc. The conditions we treat range from Osteoarthritis, muscular sprains, strains and muscular tears, old muscle injuries that have resulted in adhesions, knots, scar tissue etc, Hip Dysplasia, OCD.

We do a lot of work with agility dogs as these are the equivalent of human atheletes and most suffer from some sort of muscular injury. We also work with vets in the post operative recovery of dogs who have had either limb amputations, cruciate ligament repair, fratures etc.

Canine Myotherpists treat conditions involving the soft tissues - muscle, fascia ligaments, tendons etc. The conditions we treat range from Osteoarthritis, muscular sprains, strains and muscular tears, old muscle injuries that have resulted in adhesions, knots, scar tissue etc, Hip Dysplasia, OCD.

We do a lot of work with agility dogs as these are the equivalent of human atheletes and most suffer from some sort of muscular injury. We also work with vets in the post operative recovery of dogs who have had either limb amputations, cruciate ligament repair, fratures etc.

Oooh how interesting :flowers: says she with the dog with no ligaments in one leg, resultant arthritis etc etc etc *ponders mypotherapy...*

Hi and welcome :flowers:

Lovely looking dogs you have and a very interesting job! Coincidentally I spent many years living directly opposite Wanstead Park too :biggrin:

What a small world.

We live in Northumberland Ave. Were you that side or the Warren Rd Side?

Have been walking our dogs in Wanstead Park for the last 10 years. Perhaps we know each other and dont realise it :biggrin:

What a small world.

We live in Northumberland Ave. Were you that side or the Warren Rd Side?

Have been walking our dogs in Wanstead Park for the last 10 years. Perhaps we know each other and dont realise it :biggrin:

OMG same road - what number? I lived at number 38 from age 5 to 19 and my mum and dad left about ten years ago. You didn't buy their house did you? :biggrin: I haven't been back that way in a long while but it was great growing up with the park as a playground :biggrin:

OMG same road - what number? I lived at number 38 from age 5 to 19 and my mum and dad left about ten years ago. You didn't buy their house did you? :biggrin: I haven't been back that way in a long while but it was great growing up with the park as a playground :biggrin:

You are kidding me.

We live at number 38. Your old house You must be Daniel's sister!!! You must know my Husband John Zuber.

How mad is this! Certainly do - went to school with John and he might not remember but he was the first boy I kissed (albeit a peck at the age of 5) :biggrin:

You wait! I'm gonna tell him that I've been talking to one of his ex's. I'm sure he'll remember. Wouldn't of thought he would have had that many kisses at the age of 5 :biggrin: