UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

What The F*ck?

EGAR

and I bet not one of the scummers who live soley to attack those in rescue will lift a finger to help stop or educate those that home dogs this way.

Please - I dont understand what you mean by that comment?

Surely if anyone tried to stop them from doing this - I assume you mean rehoming - they would be a "scummer" (dont know what a scummer is?) attacking a rescue?

I dont understand the vehemency - or maybe sarcasm?

Please - I dont understand what you mean by that comment?

Surely if anyone tried to stop them from doing this - I assume you mean rehoming - they would be a "scummer" (dont know what a scummer is?) attacking a rescue?

I dont understand the vehemency - or maybe sarcasm?

At the minute many good rescues are attacked simply because they are not part of the incrowd.

Instead of attacking people for politics why not campaign properly against places that dont do the basics and why not educate and help rescues to improve

At the minute many good rescues are attacked simply because they are not part of the incrowd.

Instead of attacking people for politics why not campaign properly against places that dont do the basics and why not educate and help rescues to improve

But I dont think Sarah was attacking them. :mellow:

How would one campaign properly? Thats not meant in any nasty way but this place obviously isnt doing the basics as a matter of course.

I would assume you have asked Sarah for the details of this rescue then and have been in touch to help?

But I dont think Sarah was attacking them. :mellow:

How would one campaign properly? Thats not meant in any nasty way but this place obviously isnt doing the basics as a matter of course.

I would assume you have asked Sarah for the details of this rescue then and have been in touch to help?

They are in Ireland but I think Sarah is not happy that anyones putting out unspayed bitches and unvaccinated which is a real worry for all around and in England too if they get shifted here

Exactly! Any "decent" rescue should ensure that all dogs are neutered before being rehomed. If too young to be neutered, then correct follow ups should be done at the appropriate time, if they are not yet neutered then reposess the pups. Simple as.

Why be in rescue and not do the appropriate thing. :unsure: Ok I have an unspayed girl here. Yes if we could spay her we would, health problems won't allow. That is completely different. If Mandy goes on the table to be knocked out she will not survive, simple as. That is genuine. Apart from that dogs must be neutered. Otherwise we carry on chasing our own bums basically.

Kazz xx

Wanted to edit to say, responsible breeding is ok by me otherwise we end up with no dogs. But rescue dogs should be neutered

Edited by redditchlady

They are in Ireland but I think Sarah is not happy that anyones putting out unspayed bitches and unvaccinated which is a real worry for all around and in England too if they get shifted here

Yes - I can fully understand why Sarah is worried about it. Considering how dog rescue and dog laws are currently.

But since I consider you not a "scummer" out to attack them, then you are helping them? Being in rescue you are better for the job. And the rescues location shouldnt really be much of a problem?

I think Im lost because I dont see who/why you are referring to "scummers" or attacking people?

Yes - I can fully understand why Sarah is worried about it. Considering how dog rescue and dog laws are currently.

But since I consider you not a "scummer" out to attack them, then you are helping them? Being in rescue you are better for the job. And the rescues location shouldnt really be much of a problem?

I think Im lost because I dont see who/why you are referring to "scummers" or attacking people?

Ah well it involves quite a few good rescues on here,a few bad ones elsewhere and the police so probably best left to them eh :flowers:

I think you misunderstand Lesley, Raiye. She is talking about peeps who slag of rescues for the fun of it and cause alot of havoc. Instead they should channel their *energies* to do something useful like educating the rescue which I mentioned in my OP.

BTW, I did email them but got no reply...

I think you misunderstand Lesley, Raiye. She is talking about peeps who slag of rescues for the fun of it and cause alot of havoc. Instead they should channel their *energies* to do something useful like educating the rescue which I mentioned in my OP.

BTW, I did email them but got no reply...

Yes exactly that Egar. Im all for helping struggling rescues and educating.