UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Our First Go

Alison

• 2 weeks later...
Clearly really enjoying a 1st go at agility here ...............................

and Sol thought it was okay too :D

Oh ha ha Ian, you cheeky monkey! :laugh: Can you ever resist a laugh at my expense? I hope not - I love your sense of humour, always makes my day when you take the p*ss out of me :biggrin:

Thanks to everyone's very helpful and very welcome advice here we've now found a club locally and Sol is taking to agility like a duck to water and really enjoying it. I doubt we'll ever even compete let alone rock the agility world with our achievements, but The Ginga thinks it's fun and that's all that matters to me. Apologies to the purists here to whom this must be absolute anathema but the club that we'll be joining have no problem with this at all. They're seriously competitive but are quite happy for a dog and his daft sidekick to come along just for fun and a sense of achievement.

Here are some photos of his 2nd go yesterday.

2007_0826Dogs0072.jpg

As per Ian's previous observation, Sol rather enjoyed it too! :rolleyes: Here I am, embarrassing him and cramping his style yet again. :rolleyes:

2007_0826Dogs0073.jpg

Blimey Ally, I hope you remembered to put yer knicks on..... :unsure:

:biggrin:

Good job I did or it'd have been a bit like "that" moment in Basic Instinct I think! :rolleyes: On reflection, a skirt isn't really the best choice of outfit for agility, is it?

Brilliant pictures Alison. Did'nt recognise you without your boots on :rolleyes:

Neither did I :laugh: (or anyone else for that matter - my friends all thought they'd become part of me like those morbidly obese people in America that sit on the sofa for so long that they end up welded to it and having to be surgically removed) I forgot to credit Dog Rescue Lover for the photos, thanks Sarah. :flowers:

great shots :biggrin: (you do know only the dog is required to clear the obstacles, right? :happy: )

Sol was enjoying himself so much, I'm afraid I got a bit carried away. Look on the bright side though, at least I didn't attempt the tyre! :D I think that with time and patience, Sol may be able to train me to control my enthusiasm. :biggrin: