UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Forgotten Photo

JoT

Was just looking through the photos I have online when I came across this one:

OddOneOut.jpg

I love this photo and I'd completely forgotten about it. The reasons I love it are:

• It features Happy Casper my ex-foster
  • It reminds me what the ginger dogs were like when Casper first arrived: standing in a group weighing up this non-matching newbie :ohmy:
  • Murph looks so cute and dim, just gazing at the ball
  • Gemma is doing what she always does when out in the garden - nervously watching the road for passers-by she needs to bark at :rolleyes:
  • And Rox is just relaxed and in charge - she's gazing at the road too, but she doesn't care if anyone walks past because she's the boss and no-one's going to change that

I love it but it probably doesn't look anything special to anyone else.

Do you have any photos that make you feel like that?

That is a beautiful picture!! :wub:

Mine is this one, it was taken on one of the first nights at the farm when Sidney was still a poopie. The dog in the front was the people I bought with's. He was a dog that I looked after for someone on my estate who was too ill to look after him, eventually she decided to rehome him and luckily my friends took him on. He is a lovely dog, and Sidney learnt alot of good things from him.

76e54cbae141c43e05a8de7a748dd724.jpg

Fab piccies - Syd looks sooo cute

This is my favourite one - I guess it just shows all the hounds having fun on a beautiful winter morning - I love the light in it.

000_0135.jpg

I also love this one of Maddie cos she looks so beautiful and soleful with her big brown eyes - a very typical Maddie pose!!

maddie1.jpg

Such gorgeous pictures :biggrin:

I just love these pictures of my Rainbow Bridge Alfie; the first picture is when we adopted him from Aldridge Rescue at the age of 10 months, the second is of him on Crantoch Beach in Newquay and the third shortly before he died at 10 years. I cannot believe how this thin, unloved and unwanted, pup turned into one of the most gorgeous dogs I have ever known and yes, I miss him every day :wub:

alfie-1.jpg

I love this photo, it was taken just before Kirsty my daughter went to live in America she's the taller of the two, the wee one is Jane my sister. The dogs are Celeste ( Jane's bridge baby ), spud, Louie (Jane's bridge lad ) and of course Ailsa (my bridge baby ), it was just a fantastic day.

DSC01377.jpg

Terri

Jo, this thread sent me searching through my old photos and I came up with these two. I love these because it was our first holiday as a "family", it was Jonesy's last holiday before he started suffering with arthritis and it was Flyn's very first trip to the sea - and he loved it as you can see from the look on his face.

DSCF0030.jpg

DSCF0032.jpg

Love everyone else's pics :wub: