UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dog Walker

phoenix21

I have been struggling to find a dog walker for Phoenix for when i work full time in september. I have emailed a few people who havent replied or have said they are full. I emailed a lady yesterday who has a dog walking company and asked her if she had any spaces.

her reply was....sorry due to bad experiences i dont accept bull terriers or any aggressive type dogs...

I feel really upset that she would just categorise staffies and phoenix as being aggressive in any way i know its her company and her choice but i now think maybe others havent replyed because of her breed. Wondering if i'll ever find anyone.... :(

i know it shouldnt bother me its just so annoying :angry: and she does one-to-one walks as well so its not as though she would have to be with other dogs anyway and I am yet to meet a staffie thats aggressive towards people :wacko: - not that i would want anyone who doesnt like staffies walking my dog anyway..her loss.

Edited by phoenix21

I wonder if it would be worth your while getting in touch with the Scottish Staffie Club, they have a branch in Glasgow, you never know they might know of someone who will oblige.

On a completly diffrent topic, now that you are in Glasgow you might be interested in this Dog-Ed Scotland they have a few seminars in Glasgow, there's another training seminar this year at the Dogs Trust in Glasgow if your interested i can give you details