UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Newlands - Anyone Going?

Paula

If you are going to Newlands on Saturday do you fancy a mini Refuge meetup at 12.30 at the refreshments (if Kookaburra is there we'll meet there if not the nrmal refreshments place) we can have a catchup and perhaps meet each others dogs.

I'll be the one with the small ginger dog with the curly tail.

I don't suppose we could do sunday could we, as I have to leave the show by 12 on sat? Don't worry if not

Dont see why we couldn't do both days? :unsure: I'm there on Saturday and Sunday.

You can spot Monty from miles away, so if you see us do come over and say hello. If you need reminding of what he looks like...

Monty's Pages

I will try and have him with me as much as possible - but not if its raining - he gets embarrassed when he looks like a drowned rat, and he stinks my car out (when he's wet) :angry:

:laugh:

Sorry to anyone who went to Newlands, Dudley's class started hours before I was expecting it to so completely forgot to got to the coffee place until a couple of hours too late.

Perhaps if anyone is going to Agility Club this weekend we can try again.

Yeah - Monty and I has the worst rounds we've ever had at Billinghurst - he was toally out of control and got eliminated about 10 times in each class :biggrin:

Needless to say i'd finished by 11am and decided to make a move home and forget about my embarrassing runs...

...So we could try again this weekend? Im there both days..