UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Starters In Kent On The 22nd July

agilitymad

Hi

is anyone going up to the kent flyball starters comp on the 22nd July :flowers:

Oni my sighthound will be doing her first ever show and if you want a laugh as she has a real cheeky streek in her so i can garantee her doing loop the loop or wall of death of some kind at some stage :laugh:

note to self try to keep mad sighthound under control at all times :laugh:

In our team there will be a sighthound/collie/terrier/collie cross/springer spaniel and possibly a golden retriever so a bit of everything lol

Fantastic, I love to see mixed teams, makes a lovely change from all collies/collie X. Good luck with her, I'm sure she'll do oyu proud, and congratulations on getting her doing it at all, I'm still working on Maddie my saluki!!!

Please get piccies when she is there (and some now so we know who we are cheering on!!!)

That looks fab, was she always interested in tennis balls and retreiving? I am really struggling to convince Maddie that she wants to play with the ball, she will retrieve it 5 - 10 times then decides it is very boring and ignores it!!! And we have got nowhere near introducing the ball to flyball, she does great run backs and is quite happy with the rest of it, just not the ball being exciting bit!!!

Yep, no interest at all, the only thing that seems to make her really make an effort for a ball is when my boys are also trying to get it, then she will sometimes decide to take it. I guess I just have to keep on trying and reward massively when she does go get it!!!

We had a great walk this morning but she desided to jump a ditch and didn't make it but after she fell she just carried on like nothing happened i did call her over to check her but nothing seem wrong it wasn't until 2hrs later she had had some rest that she got up limping and i saw the size of her leg :ohmy: and off to the vets we went :( my vet doesn't think her wrist is broken she just thinks its strained and has given her some pain meds and said to rest her and on lead walks to the garden only and see how she goes :(

Oni hurt her same leg the last time we were due to do a starters comp maybe its just not ment to be :( :mecry:

edited due to spelling and not understanding a word i wrote :laugh:

Edited by agilitymad