UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

What A Fab Day Out We Had

flukespad

Yesterday we went to the RSPCA fundraisng day.Hoping of course to raise some funds and promote the rescue and we certainly did that in the ring :laugh: It was fab to see so many of our owners and dogs there. :wub:

This is Sabrina (Tanya's pup) with her family

fun8-1.jpg

Sandy (Bannanaman) and his lads

fun6.jpg

Our Matt who won a prize last year and has been such a scaredy little fella but today won 5 rosettes and a plack :banana:

fun4.jpg

Max (one of the 3 lab/dane x pups)went in to the "dog in best condition" class and won first prize! First class and first prize -He also won another couple of rosettes in some other classes too. Here's Steve his dad looking properly proud of our lad!

max1.jpg

Wish did us proud, winning 2x 4th-place rosettes (for best rescue bitch and bitch the judge would most like to take home). She was great as she has almost certainly never been in such crowds with so many dogs around.Here she is with her foster mum Ali

IMG_3302.jpg

Ali with Wish winning her rosette

fun10.jpg

The crowning glory of the day was our lad Beanie (Bjorn) .It was his first time out yesterday and he did so well .At the end of the day I heard Ali say she was entering some best rescue thing so at last min decided to take Beanie in for it.We got in the ring and I then discovered it was the RSPCA regional semi finals for dog of the year sponsered by Butchers & the Sunday Express and to our surprise he was placed third :elefant: So whe came home with a big bag of treats and a big yellow rosette and I got a finalists Tshirt.Am so proud of him. :wub:

Doing the down

fun9.jpg

Congratulation kisses

fun11.jpg

All tuckered out :wub:

fun12.jpg

And of course it was fantastic to see our Zippy

fun1.jpg

Bisbow & Zippy

fun5.jpg

Zippy and his new family

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j72/fourpawzandmore/fun14.jpg