Jed Has A Lump

pollylolly

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mr Furrylover

Great news.

Phew only just saw this thread, been reading whilst holding my breath, is always a worrying time.

One of my oldies Fenny had a huge tumour removed last year, I am lucky and have GREAT vets £140 in total, as you can see not nice, 3days later she was mad for her ball again. In the meantime she had the shiniest grooviest bucket you could ever imagine.

fenysscar1.jpg

fenysbucket.jpg

So gald all is well.

Paul

Edited by Mr Furrylover

wow thats a lot of stiches - makes it look like a sculptured body builder and I LOVE that guard omg its fab lol

Luckily Jed did not have to have the head thing he was very good and never bothered with the stiches. took him for htem removed yesterday what a palava !

Nurse asks #does he need a muzzle' 'me says 'I doubt it he has never shown any aggresion but he is not happy with his head or coller being held it upsets him, ex rescue blah blah' - so we tried no chance lol

In comes another nurse, I have coller, she has muzzle, one to remove stiches oooooooooooooo not a chance - so they call another in rofl all this is going on and not a peep from Jed and I was so happy they did nto feel they had to muzzle him

third nurse comes in ' we need him lay down' - ok no problems, tell him to down, he does she goes to look at him and he flips right over on his back and waits for a belly rub BUT he is the wrong way round so we have to start again and this is in a small exam room table int eh middle 3 nurses , large dog and me :biggrin:

He did eventually down and lay still and then jumped up and got so many hugs from the nurses it was lovely - thanks to ever one for there good wishes NOW if I could just get the last child up and well we could get some proper walks in just me and him !!