UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Can Three Legged Dogs Do Agility?

Rileyroo

Her terrier cross (medium size) only has one front leg - but she's very fast and energetic and doesn't let it bother her.

Is it possible for her to do agility? Are their clubs that would allow a 3 legged dog to be introduced to be basics?

:flowers:

Our ex-foster Trailie, Lucy, does agility with her mum and she is missing a rear leg. Doesn't hold her up at all :biggrin: She can even negotiate the narrow bar thing. I have photos of her doing agility on the main PC but as I can't get at it today and am stuck on the laptop I can't show you them :(

Marion

• 2 weeks later...
Our ex-foster Trailie, Lucy, does agility with her mum and she is missing a rear leg. Doesn't hold her up at all :biggrin: She can even negotiate the narrow bar thing. I have photos of her doing agility on the main PC but as I can't get at it today and am stuck on the laptop I can't show you them :(

Marion

I have just got back from a holiday and I saw Lucy. I went to her agility class and got some video of her. When I get it uploaded I will put it on. Would live to see your video too, Marion.

As mentioned, Lucy is missing her rear leg....dont know if it makes a lot of difference if it is front leg? :unsure: