UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Happy Anniversary To Us

ClazUK

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for all the lovely wishes. Our anniversary was marked by the arrival of Violet, from Rochdale, on Saturday and Mack, from Houndsavers, today.

We couldn't do it without the help and support of a gazillion people, so thank you if you are one of them :flowers:

I believe you took in some of the "Roman" boys from Greyhounds in Need too, can't remember which ones though :unsure: ? We have Harlem (now Flyn).

Wow, I didn't realise you had one of the Romans. We had Brummel, Rashid, Jakarta and Shiba.

Romeo and Ruanda were here for a few days while we worked out transport to GAGAH in Scotland.

They were absolutely wonderful, lovely, gentle souls :wub:

Brum:

Greyhound_Brummel-big.jpg

Wow, I didn't realise you had one of the Romans. We had Brummel, Rashid, Jakarta and Shiba.

Romeo and Ruanda were here for a few days while we worked out transport to GAGAH in Scotland.

They were absolutely wonderful, lovely, gentle souls :wub:

Brum:

Greyhound_Brummel-big.jpg

Wow, lovely pic :wub:

I often think about them all and wonder where they are. Sadly I know some are at the Bridge now. At least they got a chance though thanks to GIN and yourself :flowers:

I often think about them all and wonder where they are. Sadly I know some are at the Bridge now. At least they got a chance though thanks to GIN and yourself :flowers:

Brum, Shiba and Romeo have sadly passed on, now :(

Brum, Shiba and Romeo have sadly passed on, now :(

:mecry: poor souls. Hope they're having fun at the Bridge :wub:

It would be nice to know which Roman Soldiers are still around.

Anyway, keep up the good work and Congratulations with the big 250 greys! :flowers: