UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

New Kong ?

celeste

I haven't seen these ones before kong(you need to scroll down to Kong Wubba) but came across them whilst looking for something for Terri's pup Arran, i ordered them on Friday and i got them this morning :biggrin: Spud is very keen on his one, don't know how long it will last mind :unsure: it has a squeak and is quite soft and covered in very tough canvas, don't bounce much but Spud just seems to love carrying it and shoving it in Daisy's face :rolleyes:

Would be interested to know how long they last. One of mine does like to destroy most things but the Air Kong products have been very resilient - although they (fortunately :wink: ) lose their squeak after a while with him. I wonder how tough the canvas material on these is? I shall wait to hear more! :)

I've got a Kong Wubba for my 2. Buster lies on his back with his legs in the air and chomps on it :rolleyes: and Rhomi (when Buster lets her) runs around like a demented fool throwing it up in the air and trying to catch it before Buster does.

My 2 have had theirs for about a fortnight now and the 'tails' are a bit soggy and worse for wear but the whole thing is holding up well (and still squeaks). Rhomi usually trashes a tennis ball in 12 seconds so a fortnight is pretty good going. :biggrin:

I've got a Kong Wubba for my 2. Buster lies on his back with his legs in the air and chomps on it :rolleyes: and Rhomi (when Buster lets her) runs around like a demented fool throwing it up in the air and trying to catch it before Buster does.

My 2 have had theirs for about a fortnight now and the 'tails' are a bit soggy and worse for wear but the whole thing is holding up well (and still squeaks). Rhomi usually trashes a tennis ball in 12 seconds so a fortnight is pretty good going. :biggrin:

There is hope then :biggrin: the problem with Staffies is that they pick (well mine do) and slowly but surely they will manage to make a big hole :glare:

We are going to visit my friend today who has Spuds brother Ted so i will try and get a few pics of Spud showing of with his new toy in front of him