UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Need To Explain Summink

chuckey-lee

awwww sorry MRs Mop, :GroupHug: :GroupHug: I've seen many peeps like you who care for someone on their own struggle soooo hard, thats one of the reasons for trying to get some place we can share with OH's mum anad her partner ,I mean NO_ONE can look after somebody all by their self,what happens to their own lives? everybody deserves some time off :GroupHug:

greytgirl, I feel exactly the same as you do, I could never imagine doing the same to my kids :(

I love Jeremy, he's my heroe :wub:

Ok, NOW I feel differently about you! :laugh: :laugh:

It always upsets me when people talk about 'admitting' to being abused. You admit to stealing something, or doing something wrong, you don't admit to being an innocent victim. We don't feel the need to hide about having our car broken into or being mugged, why should abuse be different? I think the words we use about things like this help contribute to making people feel it's their fault.

I do think you're brave, but don't think you should need to be, if that makes sense?

For what is' worth, I have been there too, some things I talk about, some things I can't.

I would say regarding your mother though, sometimes acknowledging painful things can be hard, maybe the reason she wont talk to you or accept it happened is because it's too hard? If you want to have a relationship with her, could you perhaps get counselling together? Or Failing that get her on Jeremy Kyle :wink:

All a bit close to the bone for me, I'm ducking out of this thread now :rolleyes:

:flowers: