UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

What Do You Think Of This?

taylor

Quoted from the link above

"In one rather scary scene from his show, Millan is seen stooping and placing his face right into a dish of dog food where a pit bull is eagerly eating. He even pokes the dog in the side of the face, but the animal respects the relationship and continues eating without snapping. "

I suppose that wee gem means his behaviour was acceptable ? I would like to see him put his face anywhere near my plate when i am eating , i would take the face off him , what a Fanny :angry:

I wonder what would have happened if the dog had snapped at him ? I seriously wonder about people doing these kind of things just because they can , if this was a display to show who the pack leader is i find it disturbing and totally uncalled for , why would you deliberately put your face in a dogs dish and then poke it in the face just to see if you get a reaction ffs?

I always feel really uncomfortable around people who push or challenge any dog just to prove they can or because they think they are the leader of the pack and feel the need to show it to all and sundry.

I dont like him or his methods of training (or torture depending how you look at it ) Sadly people who don't now dogs will watch his program and think because he gets results he is doing everything right :angry:

Fiona xx

Did anyone else notice that he has a book out ffs, i saw it in Tesco and had a flick through it just to annoy myself, it mostly seemed to be about him and how wonderful he thinks he is, i think Fiona said it in a nutshell..........fanny