UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Love Walk Today - Thank You Sueb, Hugo & Vicky

Kathyw

We had an extra enjoyable walk today in Regent's Park with Sue, Hugo and Vicky.

We arrived at the park and I let them all off the leads and then a wee while later I called them back as I needed them on lead again to go into the cafe to meet Sue.

They were on on the lead and we were walking towards the cafe when a lady said 'how well behaved they all were' I was very chuffed as all four looked the picture of innocence. :rolleyes:

We left Ray enjoying his coffee and set off for a stroll around the park including a visit to a secluded part by the lake where the dogs had a swim.

Well CB swam mostly after the ball and then gave it to Elsa waiting on the shore, Elsa had one swin just as we were leaving. I have piccys and will post them later.

Hugo's face when CB shook water over him was a sight to behold, he looked as if he was saying 'young whippersnappers'.

Then when we got home Kiera (Daccies owner) said they got home to the house in a bad state as the builders were behind and she was very worried about the Daccies being frighented by the noise of the builders and they are afraid of strangers and could I possibly keep them for another few days.

I was delighted to say yes so we can have even more time with these delightful little doglets. :biggrin:

The sun was shining, a nice breeze and jolly good company. Elsa and CB had a swim.

Hugo's face when CB shook water over him was a sight to behold, he looked as if he was saying 'young whippersnappers'.

Ermmm, like this Kathy????

Copy%2001%20Copy%2002%20out%20take.jpg

Bit of an out take photo but shows his 'disgusted of Regents Park' face to perfection :rolleyes:

CB is far left of shot, having just sprayed Hugo with water, Vicky is getting her bottom in the way of the photo and Elsa is quietly sniggering at the top of the pic.

Edited by Sue B