UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Pointer Pictures Please

Kimbas_mum

Guest vizzielover

This is (was) my daughters elderly GSP, Kata, who she took on when he was 13, yes 13 years old! He was a lovely old chap and she had 2 years with him before he passed on, he is much missed and will never be forgotten. I drove Hull-Inverness and back over two days to bring him back, never been so tired in all my life! He was worth every minute of that drive. Run free Kata.........went to the Bridge 20 Feb 2006.

kata.jpg

I'm gonna rip this ball to bits!

Kata.jpg

I'm gonna rip this toy to bits!

And this was my boy, Russ, rescued aged 4 and lived with me until he was 13 years young, now running with Kata......passed on 20 June 2006.....go play old man.

mydogs018.jpg

Got my snooty head on today!

kaseyandruss011.jpg

I know there's food in here somewhere!!!!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to Tabley game show yesterday and I have noticed that Lottie is alot thinner and longer haired than other WGP I saw. (Only 2 of them there) but, also Maya is wider and the fur on her face is much neater. Now I like my Lottie looking like a cross between animal from the muppets and a bust sofa but, one chap told me I needed to trim her face and strip her body????????????? Well that is not going to happen.

The vet told me not to try and put to much weight on her as he thought she had not filled out from the puppy stage yet but, the male I saw yesterday was well chuncky. Not at all fat just well built.

Do these dogs take a while to fill out proberly?

I am just a bit concerned people will think I am not feeding her enough.

The ones in the breed book are bigger built to. Lottie is at the higher end of height for a bitch 24" she is just a lanky wee thing.

Not that I'm complaining. Shes my wee darling

She does agility now

P2190131.jpg

Shes not to shabby at it.

P2190123.jpg

I think she is beautiful

P2050067.jpg

And impossible to get cross with. I mean, have you seen the face on her

P1180291.jpg

The balck and white dog is Sally. She is a smooth pointer/flat coat retriever cross. The black and tan is my old Junk Yard dog Lucy. :lily: :oneeyed02:

P9210222.jpg

I don't care if her fur is to long and she is too thin. Shes myine and I love her. :wub:

DSC00022.jpg