UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Pointer Pictures Please

Kimbas_mum

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's April, my much missed Battersea girl. She was a lab/pointer cross - a bit like Ben she looked much like a tall lab and had the most gentle loving character. Sorry about the stitched ear and shaved leg, it was the only picture I could find in a hurry!

april060500.jpg

She does look like Ben!! Slightly softer face than he has, but otherwise very alike. :wub: :wub:

WOW. Liz. Danny is huge. Very handsome though :wub: The smooth haired pointers seem to be quite alot bigger than the wirey ones.

Maya looks lovely. She is more brown on her body than Potty and less of the muppet hair all in her eyes. How my girl can see where she is going sometimes is beyond me :huh:

Took some cute photos of Lottie this morning on my bed so I'll put them on as soon as my pal can put them in the photo bucket for me.

Oh yes Liz, I auto routed you and we are only an hour and a half away from each other. Do you know any sheep free routes???

Ellie :flowers:

Wow - lots of pics of fab pointer types - is Danny an English pointer or German? He looks huge and the English ones tend to be much bigger.

Do you fancy a meet up at some point Ellie? I'm sure my lot of loons (and poss Gooster's too) would love to meet Pottie Lottie!!!

Yes Cathrine a pointer meet up would be great. Can we leave it a few weeks as me and JACKYSIAN are going on holiday 2nd week of May.

Wherever we go it needs to be totally sheep free as Lottie has taken over where Lucy left off in the "Lets rid the planet of sheep" stakes. She gets a scent and she is off so it needs to be safe for her to go.

Caught the little madam on the dining room table last night so she could see over the fence. She is such a curtain twitcher.

Liz is in Birmingham so we are not all that far apart from each other.

Better late than never :rolleyes:

I had to ask Mum to scan some pics, but shes going away and only found this for now....

Woodstock my English Pointer x BC, now a Bridge Baby, playing with Romany, an out and out mutt (also at the Bridge)

Woodstock.jpg

WOW Chasta, woodstock is gorgeous! Look at Romany too :wub: .

Just had to smile, Maya ran right under Danny and round his back legs, should have seen the look on his face!

Talk about priceless. :laugh:

Edited by Lizzie