UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oni Was Due To Do Her First Starters Comp

agilitymad

She has injured her front leg and is now on three legs instead of four :mecry:

For any of you that don't remember Oni she is my beautiful greyhound bitch :wub:

after a friday from hell (my neighbour had a big house fire) with 5 fire engines in my road and unable to go to work due to smoke in the house and was worried about the dogs :ohmy: i had to go and get some trainer for work so went saterday instead big mistake as when we came back Oni came out of her crate on three legs well her leg was double the size so i paniced thinking it was broken rushed her down to the vets who where brill they said nothing was broken but no running about for 2 weeks on lead walks only max 10min :( (i think oni was rouching in her crate and got her leg court some how) she has the biggest crate you can buy but dog knows how she did it :(

Anyway so no starters comp on Saterday at Frimley for her but i will still be there on Sunday with Lucky :biggrin:

but i can't help but feel abit disapointed about not running my girly she has done so well in training and is running without netting and is coping with the box very well considering her long legs and doing everything at 100mph :wacko: