UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Uka Show At Newbury

agilitymad

Hi is anyone going to the UKA show this weekend the 24th 25th march at Newbury. :biggrin:

I will be there on Sunday doing the Nursery class and the Steaplechase class with Lucky. :unsure:

He has been doing really well at training so fingers crossed that he will stay in the ring and not do loop the loop around the ring :wacko:

I'll be there on sunday, doing beginner steeplechase, agility and jumping with meg and murphy and casual jumping with ellie. I'm dreading it a little after this morning, ellie was in one of those "i don't want to do it and you can't make me" moods, shes been doing quite well recently but shes an all or nothing kind of girl!! :rolleyes:

I'm really hoping its going to be megs year, this year after 2 years of eliminations we have finally got our weaves sorted so fingers crossed!

Annyetta, i'll be there lurking somewhere with James, we'll look out for you, do you know if karen and belle are coming? I think Jo and Bea may be coming too but i could be wrong.

Edited by lucyandmeg

Karens taking Jo with her i don't know about bee. :biggrin:

Frances is coming with Jazz so i will see you there tomorrow. :flowers:

Lucky was doing well at training on thursday night but it might all go to pot on sunday (its the handlers fault you know) must take some calms before i go. :laugh: :laugh:

We had a really great day (if not a very cold day!!)

Murphy managed a clear round in agility and to my surprise didn't even attempt to run off in any of the runs! Meg got third in beg steeplechase std, and was so close to a clear in jumping, just knocked one pole!

Biggest surprise of the day was ellies casual jumping run, i was expecting 2 jumps and then run out the ring (she gets very worried) but instead i found myself sprinting to keep up as she zoomed round. Unfortunately for us i was so shocked that i sent her over the wrong jump and nearly fell over her, but she didn't panic like she usually would and completed the course! She seems to love the competition atmosphere because she was on a complete high!

No clears rounds for us but still had a great time :biggrin: Lucky really enjoyed himself and even though we got eliminated twice he still was 100% better that last year ie no running off or weeing in the ring :rolleyes: so i was very pleased but sooo cold :wacko:

Well done everyone who got clear rounds and was placed :flowers:

roll on Brentwood All About Dogs :biggrin: