UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

3 Mastiffs Free To Good Home

Judith gsd

Oh no, you have looked on gumtree, thats where I saw the rottie. There is a yorkie too, but it doesnt say if they want money for it :unsure:

It gets worse, someone else has had a baby, now back at work, and the poor dog is left at home. This time it is a gsd X!

I was actually looking for an exercise bike, but got directed to this site. It attracted my attention, and thought I could help. I always do not look as I know how soft I am.

Ive never done this before, and wouldnt want to. Its fraying my nerves waiting for her to ring me back. Lovely to find out how many people are willing to help though :flowers:

Just be careful because there are a LOT of scams on gumtree (and other sites) that arent always so obvious at first.

And also people 'swapping' one dog for another and giving away the dog they have blaming kids/time etc and looking for another puppy at the same time.

These people cant be entertained and someimes need to learn the hard way to prevent their next victim pup going through the same traumatic time :unsure:

Just be careful because there are a LOT of scams on gumtree (and other sites) that arent always so obvious at first.

And also people 'swapping' one dog for another and giving away the dog they have blaming kids/time etc and looking for another puppy at the same time.

These people cant be entertained and someimes need to learn the hard way to prevent their next victim pup going through the same traumatic time :unsure:

The 'hard way' being?

Hard for who? The people or the dog? :unsure: