UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

1st Known Trailhound With Blue Eyes

koshka

First of all, Anne, thank you very much :flowers:

But this is weird and driving me nuts at the same time.

When I post exactly the same link, it works at first then the link changes and if you look at the code you posted, Anne, it ends with trail...nt=P6110587.flv

Mine changes to trail...¤t=P6110587.flv

Do you see that weird little symbol after trail..... and before the letter t?

Once it changes to that, then I lose the link. :unsure:

Any ideas? (before I go totally mad). I have spent ages trying to figure this out.

By jove, I have got it!! 7.gif

I always preview my posts if I add pictures to be sure it comes out right.

For some bizarre reason, by previewing the video, it then changes the link so that it reads slightly different (as above in bold).

So the link appeared to work in preview but didnt work when I actually posted it.

So no more previewing video links. Thank gawd for that, I can sleep easy tonight!

Just to be sure....gulp....here is the link again, working I hope.....

Blue Eyed Boy, Rebel

Oh purleeeeze!! I dont talk in that high pitched voice all the time!! At least I hope I dont! :wacko:

I didn't even recognise it as your voice :laugh: I think the recording must distort it in someway. I thought you were a member of the Royal Family when we met and I heard your dulcet tones for the first time. In fact I had to fight the urge to curtsey :ohmy: :laugh:

Marion

Oh purleeeeze!! I dont talk in that high pitched voice all the time!! At least I hope I dont! :wacko:

Ought to hear a recording of my voice!! On second thoughts, no!!! I sound like the original country bumkin, complete with straw in me gob!!!! :ohmy: :laugh: :laugh:

Only realised how broad my accent was when I left a message for my daughter on the answering machine. It was deleted PDQ!!

Edited by greys mum

• 2 weeks later...