UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

We Went Walking Today

vodaka999

Well tonight my dad took Billy swimming for me so me and Tess decided to have a stroll round the lake at Mote Park for a couple of hours as the sun was out for the first time in a while :wacko: :wacko:

We havent taken any new piccies lately and i dont know why because my old girlie is soooo photogenic and she knows it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: so here are our offerings

000_0837.jpg

000_0848.jpg

000_0849.jpg

000_0874.jpg

000_0852.jpg

000_0850.jpg

Oh lord i missed these two, she has an addiction to trees :wacko: :wacko:

000_0867.jpg

000_0869.jpg

Footnote ::: No trees were harmed during the making of these pictures - dogs on the other hand are a different story she made her teeth bleed she is so silly :rolleyes: :rolleyes: so we took her away from them

Edited by vodaka999

Lovely pics of a beautiful pooch, love the one at the foot of the tree! :)

Was a nice here too, I had the afternoon off today so took our two off for a nice long walk round the Twiggery (wetland where I live), Gem who wont walk through a puddle normally decided to have a paddle in a brook until she took a step too far and went in up to her armpits and beat a hasty retreat! :laugh:

Wow pics are fantastic she is a beauty (and as you say, she knows it - well if you got it girl flaunt it eh?) Love the pic of her at bottom of tree looks really professional - your surnames not Lichfield or Bailey is it? :speak_cool:

ooo shes a lovely staffie, small and nice and chunky :wub: phoenix has a tree obsession as well - nightmare in summer when am sitting out in garden sunbathing she'll go and pull branches off trees of even pull up little ones!!! how old is tess? she is rather scrummy :wub:

ooo shes a lovely staffie, small and nice and chunky :wub: phoenix has a tree obsession as well - nightmare in summer when am sitting out in garden sunbathing she'll go and pull branches off trees of even pull up little ones!!! how old is tess? she is rather scrummy :wub:

Would it shock you if i said she is nearly 10 :wacko: :wacko:

We were at the vets a few weeks ago when she had colitis and the woman said awww dont worry they calm down after a couple of years and i laughed and said oh damn, someone better tell her then she seems to have overlooked that fact :biggrin: :rolleyes: