UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Madmerle's Waterproof Beds, I Have Another One.

Kathyw

We had a piece of carpet in the back of the car for the doglets but one morning Elsa had the squits and that was the end of that. The dogs then went into the middle of the car as I didn't like them laying on a hard surface.

I measured the waterproof beds recommended by Alex and realised that the large cover would fit the back of the car perfectly so ordered another one. Dogs have comfy bed to lie on and it's washable. Yippee.

I also bought two dog drying coats for them because after CB bathed in a mud pool and then shook all over my lovely newly painted walls I knew I had to sort something out. They are fabulous.

Thanks Alex.

I still have my 2 of these - I know it says that they shouldn't be machine washed but I wonder why that is :unsure:

I have a confession - I have washed mine in the machine :laugh: They still look the same but probably aren't quite as waterproof, which doesn't really bother me TBH.

The best thing I got for the back of my car is something that is meant for fishermen!! It's a flat bed type thing you apparently float on the water to do something cruel (sorry don't like fishing) to the fish! Does great for wet dogs and it was only £7!!!! Wish I'd bought 2 more though!!!

I have a confession - I have washed mine in the machine :laugh: They still look the same but probably aren't quite as waterproof, which doesn't really bother me TBH.

I washed mine today in the machine. They came out great and because they go in 'hairless', when they come out I don't have to dehair the machine which I always had to do with other dogs beds.

They dried nice and quickly too

:flowers: