UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Did Your Dogs Go Out In The Rain

cycas

Somtimes, children get bored after the initial novelty wears off :sad02: .

of course they do! That is why a dog is an adults responsebility.

I don't take my dogs for very long walks in the rain if it is windy, as they are mostly very disgusted by it. If there is no wind they don't mind so much lol... I am sure it is age, when Akita was young she'd go out in everything! (she still loves a good blizzard though :happy: )

Everything was flooded here last week as the snow melted, and I had some very muddy dogs! Especially Lex... short legs, long coat and energizer-bunny bouncing is not a good mix :wub: :laugh:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

erm, it wasnt too bad here managed to get out with phoenix before the rain started. mollys on holiday in scotland with parents at the min so we got a nice long walk - sunday was horrible here but had phoenix at work with me - she stayed in the car most of afternoon when it started pouring down as she hates the rain even with a coat on - every time i tried to get her out of her basket in the car she ran straight back in again!!!

I've not a chance getting phoenix out in heavy rain - i think she'd rather a visit to the vets than that!

Dylan doesn't like the rain and will even struggle going for a quick toilet trip to the garden, Flash doesn't like the wind at all... but he does need his walks, so unless it is really extreme, they go for their walks.

Little Jesse however, 10 weeks old, doesn't like the rain either... how on earth do you toilet train a puppy in rainy and windy weather like this when he doesn't like rain and wind? :wacko:

I did a very short street walk to collect son from school. The combination of rain, wind and the vvv cold put me off!!!! What can I get to waterproof the space between knee lenght wellies and my jacket which stops about 6 inches above my knees????

Waterproof trousers! :biggrin: